February 19, 2013

Scheels - Something to do

My hopes and plans for doing something kind of fun while the kids finished being off track didn't work...at least not what I had planned.  They had fun the last few days some of that was spent at home and running errands.  They were all excited though when I told them I would take them into Scheels.  It's a new big store that went in last fall and we drive past it on the way to Costco so the kids have watched it since ground breaking.  They loved the big fish tank at the entrance and also the animated Presidents but they were not as excited about the large animals (which surprised me since we have been to other similar places and they like the animals).  #2 Boy told me, "I know they won't, but it feels like they are going to come alive and get me!"  I was also delighted to find a play area in the children's section.  They had fun running around on that for a while.
Some of the kiddos with the moose...no one would go behind it.

The kids all loved the Presidents and we spend some time listening to what they had to say

They also had fun climbing on the car







Mass Chaos

#1 Girl helping #6 Boy up into the play area and they had lots of fun together
It was a great escape, though I must say the kids were sad they couldn't go on the huge ferris wheel.  There was a minimal height limit (not allowing the younger two to go on it) and also a height limit that had to ride with an adult (which included almost all my children).  There was no way to work it out!

No comments :

Post a Comment