April 26, 2011

Salt Lake City - Temple Grounds

Mid-tour of the Conference Center we run into sister-in-law and kids.  After that we ran into them a few other times.  This is a shot of them on top of the Conference Center that I got as we enter Temple Square.
 
They were about 20 minutes behind our family as we went about SLC...and she stayed longer too!

My kids at the reflection pond with SLC Temple.

I stopped inside this building to nurse #5 Boy, who has just about had it by that point.  The kids loved watching the big screens that talked about the temple and looking at the model of the temple.  If you look out the window there, the temple is right there.

Another building houses large pictures of Jesus.  #2 Boy wanted a picture by himself

So of coarse #3 Girl did too (#4 Boy was sad he wasn't going to be in the picture)

#1 Girl wanted #5 Boy in the picture with her and was my good helper pushing him around.

They have the most beautiful display of flowers

The kids were wondering why I was taking pictures of flowers

Thinking I should make my garden look like this!

#1 Girl suggested, "Why don't you get a picture of us AND the flowers."  How could I say no to that?!

No comments :

Post a Comment