April 25, 2014

Easter Outfits: A Sweet Story


 One of our traditions is Easter Outfits.  Yes, people think I am a little crazy to try and get this many outfits to coordinate.  It is always an interesting time at the store.  This year I had all the kids with just myself trying to make it through Kohls to find matching outfits.  One lady stopped me and told me that I was brave (and crazy?).  Even though it is a little stressful I love seeing the end result and some times sweet things happens.
While at Kohls #2 Boy decided he wanted to buy a stuffed bunny with his money.  That lead the other children to wanting them also.  #1 Girl realized she didn't have enough money and was a bit sad.  #4 Boy, #5 Boy, and #6 Boy grabbed bunnies and started naming them.  #3 Girl asked me if she could get one too.  I told her, "Yes, I believe you have enough money."  She went and picked one out, then put it back.  I asked her a little later if she was getting one.  She replied, "#1 Girl doesn't have enough money to get one, so I won't.  I don't want her feeling left out when the boys are playing with their bunnies all together."  I replied, "Are you sure you don't want one?  #1 Girl choose to get books with her money, but you still have money." She answered, "No, I want to help make #1 Girl happy."  Melts My Heart!
Now for the Photo Shoot!
#7 Boy


#6 Boy

 #5 Boy


 #4 Boy


 #3 Girl



#2 Boy

#1 Girl


 Another Cute Group Shoot!

No comments :

Post a Comment