January 16, 2014

Silly, Smart, and Sweet!

Silly Kids!






#4 Boy trying to hide from the camera while cuddling with me.  He couldn't stop laughing!

 Kids Learning!

#1 Girl helping make dinner!

#7 Boy on his knees a bit

When I go to set him down now he wants to be up on his knees

 Boys helping me cook some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

#2 Boy  was asked at school to make something with these shapes.  He decided to make his picture 3D.  His teacher was impressed and asked him to share it with the class.

#2 Boy started Scouts. He is liking it.  I am glad!  He was really hesitant but after his first day he has been getting excited to do all the different activities.

#4 Boy with Candy Canes he made

A worm in an apple and a red eyed tree frog
#6 Boy putting the baby to bed

Sweet Baby!
#7 Boy didn't want to go to sleep on his own but was so tired, so I rocked him to sleep.  Hard to put this cutie down!

Today was especially rough with a fever so I cuddled him most of the day, it's rough but has it's perks.

He almost looks like he is enjoying my cuddles too!

1 comment :

  1. You sure do have an awesome blog. When do you find the time?

    ReplyDelete