January 9, 2014

Tooth Fairy leaves a Tablet

My kids like to leave the Tooth Fairy notes.  Usually they ask for some small gift instead of the money.  #1 Girl lost her tooth Saturday after #2 Boy's baptism.  She decided that she would ask for a Tablet.  We asked if she thought the Tooth Fairy would bring a tablet.  She replied, "No, but I'll ask!"  She also left a little cap full of water for the Tooth Fairy.  However, that night she slept in the basement with her cousins.  After she got up she found this note on her bed along with this bottle containing "allergy tablets" but there was only one tablet in it!  The note reads, "Dear #1 Girl, I received notification that you lost a tooth and that you had requested a tablet in exchange for it.  I came to deliver your tablet and pick up or tooth but I couldn't find your tooth.  Where is it?  Where is your pillow?  Where are you!?  Anyway, I brought you a tablet.  I had to empty almost a whole bottle of them to give you one, but you're worth it.  I also included some money because a tablet seemed like such a silly request to me.  Love, The Tooth Fairy."  Needless, to say #1 Girl got a kick out of the silly tooth fairy!
#1 Girl's note from the tooth fairy

The kids found that the Magformers stick to: the wall, the fireplace, the door and even the oven.

The other day I had an ear ache at night and didn't sleep well.  Later, that afternoon as I put #7 Boy in his chair to feed him, #4 Boy knew I was feeling tired and told me, "Mom, I can feed #7 Boy so you can go have a break!"  So while #4 Boy fed #7 Boy I relaxed on the couch, but then I had to clean up the mess that is made when a 5 year old feeds a 6 month old!

#5 Boy has been drawing more lately.  I love it.  I think he said one on the left is a bird.  He also has some great drawings in his journal.  I love seeing their progress!



No comments :

Post a Comment