October 25, 2011

Halloween Parties

Since the kids are off track their last day of school before Halloween was Wednesday so both of the kids had their Halloween parties that day.  I decided to help with #1 Girl's party this time and #2 Boy's for Thanksgiving.  For #1 Girl's I got to do face painting.  The kids loved it and when I asked#1 Girl her favorite part of the Halloween party she told me, "I loved getting my face painted and that YOU were there!"   #2 Boy loved his party also.  I thought this pumpkin he decorated was adorable.  So many things I love about it, like the red cheeks and the dots on the green hair.
#2 Boy's Halloween Pumpkin
We also had to get our costumes ready for the Halloween Party put on by siblings held last Saturday.  We have had an idea of what our costumes would be since last Halloween, but didn't start working on them until Friday night.  Giving ourselves our usual amount of time to complete the costumes.  As we prepare to work on them every year I wonder why in the world I put so much thought, time and energy into making costumes, but every year I end up loving the results.  

This year's Halloween is brought to you in part by 
Appliances and Electronics

Dad the Sharp Printing Calculator

Mom the Sharp Range (Baby boy as the Bun in the Oven)
#1 Girl the Sharp Microwave (aka Pizza Face)
#2 Boy the Sharp Aquos TV

#3 Girl the Sharp Projector

#4 Boy the Sharp Calculator (Hello)

#5 Boy as the Sharp Smartphone (He loves this picture as much as he loves seeing himself after we take his picture with our phones).
The Family
Happy Halloween!

No comments :

Post a Comment