October 4, 2011

Pictures Up

Wall above the Piano
I have been staring at blank walls for way too long!  I started working on a collage for this wall, but couldn't get it figured out for the longest time.  I finally gave up and didn't worry about it.  However, when the kids came home with school pictures I knew I needed to get them up.  Then one day I thought of using the shelves and it all clicked and I got the frames up before Dad got home that night.  The best part was that I didn't spend much and they were all things I had sitting on my bedroom floor.  The older looking frames came from Sister, they were empty but some of her other frames had plastic in them, so I cut those to fit these frames and added some lettering from the dollar store.  I love the look of that wall now!  I love the focus on the family, temple and God.  I also hung a few other pictures.  One of them is a picture of Jesus with the children by the front door next to the stairs.  As we pass it, #5 Boy often points and talks about it.  So cute!  He has been talking more and more and one of his favorite things to say is "YEAH!"  I just love my family and love having their pictures hanging up.

No comments :

Post a Comment