May 10, 2011

Dad's Laptop

#1 Girl is off track for the next two weeks.  Yesterday the kids were trying to think of something to do.  I suggested making something for Dad and asked the kids what they would like to make.  #1 Girl suggested cake, but we just had #3 Girl's birthday cake...then she suggested a computer.  I teased her about making a computer for Dad (she was thinking of buying one).  But as I teased I thought it would be a great idea.  The kids started out working together on it but wanted it done differently so #2 Boy made a laptop for Dad and #1 Girl made one for herself.  This is #2 Boy's laptop.  I love that the letters are in order and there is a mouse pad, and as #1 boy put it 'a pointer thing' on the screen.
#2 Boy made this laptop for Dad.

No comments :

Post a Comment