May 31, 2011

#2 Boy's Creativity

#2 Boy's carpet airplane
I swear if you give this boy some material or an idea he will begin to create.  I love that he is old enough now to do a lot of his creating with minimal help.  I love seeing his creative juices flowing!

#2 Boy figures out what he needs to do and starts to make it happen

This is one of the creative projects the boys were working on this week while I was distracted.  The smiley face and flag are #2 Boy's. #4 Boy is working on a hill and rocks under it.

#2 Boy was taping ribbon across our door to the downstairs so #5 Boy wouldn't go down (SO helpful!)  After that he started on the wall and then went on to make a flag.   He figured out how to get all the stars cut and colored it all. 
The kids have also started to sing "You're a Grand Ol' Flag."  I am hoping to teach them a few more patriotic songs before the 4th of July. 

No comments :

Post a Comment