February 10, 2014

Western Carribean Cruise #3.5

Roatan
Some how this post was deleted...so now it is #3.5 since there is a new #4 ;)
This is where we hung out all day!

Shopping in Roatan.
The Firehouse


The houses were rasied
fun huh?!

This rope was a speed bump

I love this bight blue house

Beautiful beach

the leaves above

nice shade

my view: after getting stuck on the coral reef and losing our camera I was content to stay on the land.  However, I hear if we had just gone another 15 feet we would have seen some amazing underwater life.  We did see a stingray!

Brian way out by  the coral reef.  We lost the GoPro out there and Brian went back to look for it.

It was beautiful

the water was so clear

at the beach
fish by the shore

crabs were fighting on the rocks

new planted trees

I love this shot of Roatan

Brian thinks we should move to these islands

relaxing isn't it!

The view was amazing

One of the sunken boats

beautiful Roatan

I love this little hut

Look at all the colors of the water

Brian's cuts from the coral reef

and some more

We rented a video camera for the next day and were glad we did!

No comments :

Post a Comment