June 19, 2013

Other Events from a Busy week

I really love enjoying the little moments.  They are what make me happy.  Watching my children love each other, enjoy life, and discover new things.  I try to capture those moments with a photo, but photos don't really give all the feels that come with the moments.  However, they do help me review and bring those feelings back.  So here are some other events from this past week (or two maybe).

#4 Boy was so excited to help assemble #7 Boy's dresser.  He worked so hard "so you don't have to do all the work 'cause you don't need to do everything, because you already do so much work!"

Dad was helping the girls up into the tree and #6 Boy pointed wanting up also. Dad is wonderful and lifted him up to be with his sisters.

#6 Boy loves #1 Girl!

Sweet #3 Girl in a tree

I have been enjoying watching the kids run through the sprinklers from my shady spot under the willow.

By morning we often end up with a couple of kids in our bed...aren't they cute!...but where does pregnant mom sleep...oh, that little spot between #6 Boy and #3 Girl...so much room!

#6 Boy will often leave snuggling with me to go snuggle with #1 Girl.

#4 Boy swinging from a tree

#2 Boy has been drawing dragons lately with help from a book he got at the library.  He does a pretty good job.

#1 Girl and #5 Boy one morning on our floor all wrapped up

#6 Boy and #5 Boy like to crash in the car when I go get the kids from school if they didn't have naps earlier.  I love that #5 Boy is spread out with his leg on #6 Boy (and yes, he likes to get his arms out of the seat belt...no wonder he can't wait to be four).

#5 Boy with his new cowboy boots holding his 'yick-en' (chicken)

#1 Girl playing with her chicken (she wishes her chicken was nice to the other ones...she has been a bit of a bully lately.  I think they are working out their pecking order)

#3 Girl decided to take the chickens on a wheelbarrow ride

#4 Boy was feeding his chicken little bits of grass up on the ladder

No comments :

Post a Comment