June 18, 2014

The things you can do as a kid!

Some times I wish that I could be a kid again. As a kid you can do crazy things and no one thinks you're crazy, just cute! Here are some recent crazy cute photos of things my kids can do that I wouldn't dare do as an adult!
The kids have also been biking with the neighbors to school every day this past week.  #2 Boy had "Old Fashion Day" at school.  He decided it would be fun to "ride a horse" to school like they used to :-)  LOVE IT!

The going look for my little boys.  They have been wearing the light saber on the back of their shirts being nijas.  It just cracks me up!
Photo: Sam wore this at the doctors, school and Costco today!
#6 Boy got a mustache at the doctors yesterday.  He wore it at the doctors, the school and at Costco.  It made people stop, smile, and some even had comments: "Oh, you are just SO cute,"  "That is a nice mustache you got there," and "I love it!"

No comments :

Post a Comment