July 24, 2013

Float Viewing

23 kids seeing the floats

 On Monday I thought I was going to be stuck at home while Clifford got some work done on him (his oil cooler was broke and on Tuesday we had breaks fixed too).  Nope instead my awesome sisters transported me to the float viewing and also out for ice cream.  It was lots of fun to go with the sisters and our kids always have fun together.  They enjoyed treats, prizes, and making silly faces in the props set up near the floats (I need to get some photos from siblings for those ones).
The kids had lots of fun seeing the floats and also getting games or treats at some of the areas

#6 Boy and #5 Boy also enjoy the little merry-go-round

Lots of the kids enjoyed these helmets by the floats...but I only got #5 Boy's photo

After we went to McDonalds and the kids played for a few while we all enjoyed ice cream

No comments :

Post a Comment