September 11, 2012

Snippets of the week

 I love being able to easily add a photo with my phone right in the moment.

What?!? My kids are perfectly normal(ish)!

Never realized how mini my minivan was until I drove Clifford, the big red van today!
I should add that I feel like I am a small 12 year old when I drive Clifford!
Thinking of a lot of things I 'should be doing' but having a hard time putting this guy down (partly because he is adorable and partly because he has been crying a ton the last couple days and if I put him down I am likely to have a grumpy boy in my hands again..and not get anything done.)

I have also been keeping busy with things not posted on facebook... 
This last week we did a lot of yard work: put in a raised bed getting dirt from the garden where we will put the trampoline and moved rocks from the backyard to the north of the house to make a path.  It is fun to be making plans and dreams for how we want our yard and home.
We also cleaned the minivan and posted it to sale.

#3 Girl and #4 Boy made this "walking zip-line" (it's so fun to see them be crafty together)
#1 Girl and #2 Boy made a fishing pole (a stick with a spool and ribbon with a clothes pin attached to the end so they could go fishing (the pink at the end is a 'puffer fish' they also caught an 'eel' belt)).

#2 Boy gets done with all day school and tells me he is tired!  By dinner time it is easy to see how exhausted (aka GRUMPY) he gets.  After dinner today I had him do a craft so he could relax.  He came up with this dog out of the letters D. O. G.

 #1 Girl and I went on a date

#5 Boy still takes good care of his twin dolls.  It's fun to watch him love them so much.
For FHE #6 Boy had the activity and the kids were all piled around/on him trying to get him to laugh (his laugh is adorable.. still need to catch it on video!)

#4 Boy and #5 Boy playing Ring Around the Rosie.
#5 Boy also decided one day that he was big enough to ride a two wheeler (with training wheels).  He hopped on and started pedaling...it is now his favorite bike to ride.

No comments :

Post a Comment