June 7, 2011

Laundry

So, shortly after I moved in I was using bins to fold the kids clothes in, but about a two weeks later those became shoe bins again and I started using my shelves to fold onto and love it more than the bins.  I don't have to move them back and forth and they are always there cleaned off.
I now fold as I go.  I throw the laundry basket on the changing table.  I fold straight onto the metal shelves according to child. Two on the bottom so they can reach.  Then the next two older children.  Then on the top is#5 Boy  and ours.  I hang our shirts as they come out of the wash.  I also throw socks on one side of the laundry basket and rags on the other. I love that I don't have to be moving things to fold the clothes and if they don't get put right away it isn't a big deal!

I also started having a 'lost sock' box... if I do a load and can't find the match I look in here.  If there isn't a match, it get's added.

No comments :

Post a Comment