July 5, 2009

Creating Hair Clips and Pajama Pants

I have felt like I need to make things lately. I keep coming up with different ideas. I decided to put my creativity to good use over this past last week. I started by making flower hair clips.
#1 Girl modeling off a flower clip
#2 Boy liked to wearing them alsobut was so excited to find out that he could put it on his finger.#3 Girl didn't want just one flower... she has a garden on her head
The flower hair clips were followed by our traditional Fourth of July pajama pants.
This years edition has six pairs of pants and even includes pockets for the adult pants.
My creativeness was topped off by making fabric hair clips to match the pajama bottoms.
#1 Girl showing off her bow
#3 Girl's bow.
I didn't get a picture from the top but it has layers of fabric scrunched in circles getting smaller with a star in the middle.
Now I can wait until Halloween to be creative again. (Actually, I have been enjoying it and might just do somethings between now and then).

No comments :

Post a Comment