December 19, 2008

You know kids are causing trouble when…

...they leave you alone for more than 20 minutes. Dad and I were sitting in the family room and the kids had taken off up the stairs. We knew something must be up when we started to hear laughter. We hoped that nothing was destroyed but it was hard to leave the peacefulness downstairs. We decided to stay downstairs until the laughter grew louder and louder. It was at that time I knew there must be a mess. I just wasn’t ready for where it was...the bathroom.

As I approached the bathroom I noticed three little kids fully dressed in the bath tub. Shampoo was on the floor outside of the bath tub, covering the floor of the bath, and even in the kid’s hair.

As I cleaned #2 Boy's hair he exclaimed, “We were just taking a bath!” A waterless bath, fully clothed, but at least they didn’t forget to use the soap and shampoo!

No comments :

Post a Comment