November 19, 2014

Crazy Creatvity

I love watching my kids use their imagination to play and create.  I think it is an important skill to have.  So, I delight in sharing my fun, crazy, imaginative children with others...so yes, you get another post of creations and things!
#2 Boy's 3D hand art (found the idea online)

#4 Boy and #2 Boy roasting "hot dog" and "marshmallow" sewn by them out of fabric... yes, let them enjoy the sewing machine!  (Pretty sure they have cute names, but can't think of them)



#3 Girl's strawberry and #1 Girl's blueberry

#1 Girl teaching #3 Girl how to hand stitch (Love these scenes!)

Shields!

Weird, Crazy and Loving it!

#6 Boy as "Santa's helper"

#2 Boy pulled apart some of his other Lego guys to make Emmet from "The Lego Movie"

No comments :

Post a Comment