April 23, 2013

Other Happenings

We had other things happen during the week.  Some of which I got pictures of and some I didn't.  Life is busy and even though I usually have my phone on me I am not always ready to pull it out for some pictures.  However, I am better at keeping track of what really happened during the week if I have a picture to remind me.  There is lots that gets lost in the day to day.  Some of the things I don't have pictures of but are still note worthy include: finishing my blog books for 2011 and 2012, running into an old friend at Costco, getting together with a couple old friends for a couple of hours, going out on a date with Dad, watching the neighbor boy for 5 hours, and babysitting cousins.  Now for a few with photos:
Straw Space Ships from Storytime

#4 Boy told me he wants his hair long so he can have a ponytail and then he told me he wants it all cut off so he is bald.  I stuck it up in a ponytail for him one afternoon and he laughed saying he looked like a baby with their hair up.  He wanted it out shortly after.

Then he went for the crazy hair look

#6 Boy got sick...ear infection and pink eye.  He is on three different medications...doesn't love the nebulizer.

#2 Boy playing with him while he has a treatment.  But now he has found he can pull it off...so I have to hold him the whole time.
The kids have been crafting again, making cards, odd snowflakes, and a mess! I must say though that I love that they enjoy creating.  They made a bunch of things yesterday afternoon and this morning during my presidency meeting they spent their time creating more things.  I just wish the mess was not included!
#2 Boy brought this up to me.  It says, "Home Sweet Home" with arrows pointing to the hole.  I asked what animal it was for and he said, "I don't know! I just made it!"

He has also started doing origami.  This shows a couple of his creations. 

No comments :

Post a Comment