December 12, 2013

Christmas Cheer

This past week has been filled with Christmas cheer.  I realize how draining growing a baby is, and how much more energy I have this Christmas season then last.  It has been nice to do a little 'extra' this year.  Though I realize for many my 'extra' is your normal.  Here is some of the Christmas fun we have enjoyed already...and next week, is full of more!  How exciting!
New Decorations

Our lights

I also added Candy Cane Ribbon to the posts.  Love it!
Our first traditional Christmas Puzzle (we bought two this year)

Some are most interested in doing it.  The others have fun playing.

One down, now to start the next!
Baking Cookies with the boys

I just can't help but love the back of their heads!

#6 Boy decorating a cookie

Sister invited the kids over to decorate sugar cookies.  They loved it!

#7 Boy and cousin hung out together.  They are going to be good buddies.

#2 Boy decorating cookies

#1 Girl decorating a cookie

I have also made some fudge (more to come!) with the boys.  They loved helping.

Our neighbors brought this over to share with the kids.  They are dying to start nibbling.

I went to shovel the walks and #4 Boy wanted to help.  What a great helper!

Boys playing in the snow

#6 Boy

#5 Boy told me "I want to wear the girl hat!"
#6 Boy wanted to show me the snow on his gloves

I love this photo of #5 Boy tromping through the snow.

#6 Boy doing a face plant into the snow

#5 Boy doing a snow angel

#5 Boy's snow angel

I love #4 Boy's laughter in this photo

#7 Boy slept the whole time we romped around in the snow.
For our FHE activity we went to see the lights

This home had a fun light show with music
It was pretty large and also focused on Christ as bit

The kids were fascinated!

#4 Boy likes to show people that his Snowmen are hugging

and that he is next to baby Jesus

I also love the added figure admiring the baby Jesus here.
#4 Boy doing origami

Together we made a Christmas tree
#4 Boy making a ribbon for the tree

and then we decorated it!


No comments :

Post a Comment