July 21, 2009

Organizing

I seem to always be organizing and reorganizing the home. Apparently some of that has rubbed off onto my kids. They continue to undo my organizing making what I see as messes. When I ask what they are doing they reply, "organizing." I wonder if they see my organizing as a mess! The other day the kids were playing well together. I came out to find that they were 'organizing.' This is what I came down to:
An 'Organized' Mess!
Ponies are together
Other animals hanging out together
Animals and food 'organized'
Usually this organizing happens in the kids room and the 'water animals' like ducks and fish go into #4 Boy's crib. The dogs go under #2 Boy's bed. Other animals are assigned to different parts of the room. I some times wonder if I shouldn't just let my kids organize for me, but really it is such a mess. Is my organizing this messy? Not to me!

No comments :

Post a Comment