June 3, 2009

Reading Lessons

I love doing reading lessons with the kids. I originally started in the fall with just #1 Girl using a book called "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons"and did about 12 lessons (about 15-20minutes long for each) before having to take the book back to the library. Knowing that I would want to use it a lot, I decided I might as well buy the book. About the beginning of May I got the book and started with #1 Girl. That same day #2 Boy decided that he wanted to do them too so I figured why not!?! He uses the same book but is about 10 lessons behind #1 Girl.#3 Girl then jumped on the idea of reading lessons and insists 'lesssson!' so I started working with her on her ABCs. #1 Girl and #2 Boy also enjoy helping #3 Girl with her reading lessons.

No comments :

Post a Comment